Disinfectant Fogging and Spraying
COVID-19 situation here in Canada and has changed the way we do business and one Covid outbreak could cost your company thousands in lost revenue.
Let us help kill 99.9% of bacteria to help you get back to business.
Benefits of Disinfectant Fogging
Our fogging releases a steady and even stream of droplets in the form of a dense 99.99% disinfectant fog which settles onto surfaces and into cracks that you can’t reach with other cleaning methods. Our process is effective in killing bacteria and viruses to keep your building clean.
Disinfecting made Easy.
Ensuring your workspace is disinfected is an easy and worry-free process with J and C Building Cleaning. Sanitizing wipes won’t cut it when properly disinfecting your office.
If you’re an essential service provider, you need to keep your space disinfected for your customers and employees. Disinfectant fogging and spraying releases a steady and even stream of sanitizing droplets into the air which settle onto surfaces and into cracks that you can’t reach with other cleaning methods.
Our fogging disinfectant fights 99.99% of bacteria and viruses so you can confidently provide the services people need most right now.
Places we can fog and spray
Get your office, home, or retail space disinfected or receive ongoing fogging services to keep your facility safe and free of germs and Covid .
Our fogging machines are quick, safe and will penetrate every nook & cranny of your space to ensure your peace of mind at home and the office.
Why It Works
Any places that viruses and bacteria like the coronavirus or the common cold could be spread through coughing, sneezing or other airborne droplets will be coated with our botanical disinfectant. The disinfectant breaks down the proteins that protect the virus in order to kill it.
1. Book your appointment online now through one of our handy forms.
2. We’ll send you a detailed quote within the next 24 hours.
3. Get your space prepped for fogging.
4. We’ll pop in for about an hour and get your space disinfected with our 99.9% botanical disinfectant.
5. Wait two hours for our disinfectant to settle and do its work.
6. Breathe easy! You’re good to re-enter your space and work with peace of mind.
Prepare Your Space For Fogging
1. Close all windows and doors in your space.
2. Ensure that pets and people are not present while we’re fogging.
3. Cover precious artwork or advanced technological equipment, such as X-Ray machines for example with plastic. Plastic garbage bags are fast and effective and can be reused. The process does not soak, but simply leaves a very light fog that fully disinfects spaces.
4. Let the Fog do its Job and return to your fresh disinfected office